- Why we collect Personal Information?
- Does SkySaver share the information it receives?
- What Personal Information about customers we collect and when it is collected?
- How your Personal Information is used and protected?
- When and with whom your Personal Information is shared?
- What to do if you feel your Personal Information has been compromised?
40 Wall Street
New York, New York 10005
Why we collect Personal Information?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at skysaverusa.com and SkySaver’s products.
Information We Collect
While we do everything to limit the information that we collect, we do collect Personal Information when you:
- Place an order either via our Website or other means
- Create an account on our Website
- Return an item and/or make an exchange
- Inquire about our products or services or contact customer service
- Sign up for SkySaver email updates or other promotional materials
- Enter a contest or sweepstakes
- Are referred to us through a marketing promotion
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event
In order to provide our full range of services, we may collect and analyze Personal Information that
- You give us including: name; address; telephone number; fax number; email address; transaction information; credit card, debit card or checking account information; driver’s license number and expiration date (in conjunction with merchandise returns).
Also, our Website is not directed at collecting Personal Information from children and we do not actively collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13.
How We Use the Information Collected
The information that we collect lets us give you the easiest, most informative and best possible shopping experience from the moment you reach our site, by allowing us to
- Customize your shopping experience
- Confirm, process and track your orders
- Provide the products and services you request
- Contact you with questions or status updates regarding an order
- Deliver merchandise and services that you purchase online
- Respond to your customer service inquiries or requests
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Send you promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Send you SkySaver email updates
- Improve our merchandise selection, Website, retail experience and customer service
- Provide information concerning product recalls or products you have purchased
- Prevent or mitigate fraud and credit risk
- Administer billing and payment for your purchases
- Administer promotions, contests, and sweepstakes
- Comply with applicable law, legal procedures, requirements, regulations and statutes
Choices for Personal Information
To further improve your shopping experience, SkySaver partners with third-party vendors to evaluate how the Website is used and to provide continuous improvement for our services. Like most websites, we use “cookies” for a variety of purposes to improve your visits to the Website. Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our system to recognize you and to make the Website more user friendly.
What Choices Do I Have?
The Help feature on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Additionally, you can disable or delete similar data used by browser add-ons, such as Flash cookies, by changing the add-on’s settings or visiting the website of its manufacturer. However, if you do decide to refuse all cookies, please be aware that some Website features and services may be unavailable or may not function properly. Browser settings, including do not track signals and other mechanisms, will not affect data collection and do not constitute an opt-out of advertising-related cookies, personalized third-party advertising, or promotional messages from SkySaver; you must contact at us a email@example.com in order to opt-out from such promotional messages.
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide Personal Information, even though it may make it more difficult for you to navigate the Website and/or take advantage of features on the Website.
Does SkySaver Share the Information it Receives?
In the course of normal business, SkySaver shares Personal Information with third-parties under the following limited circumstances:
- We may disclose Personal Information as reasonably necessary to: (a) satisfy applicable law, regulations, legal process or enforceable governmental request; (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof; (c) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of SkySaver, its customers or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We may disclose a customer’s name, phone number, postal address and/or ordering information to carefully selected third-parties for marketing purposes so that they may notify our customers of offers or services that may be of interest. We do not provide credit card or other financial information for marketing purposes.
- We may share with third-parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-Personal Information, such as how many customers viewed a particular product or webpage. Such information would not identify you individually.
We may disclose and/or transfer Personal Information to a third party in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale (including any transfers made as part of insolvency or bankruptcy proceedings) involving SkySaver or its affiliated companies or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock or asset sale, or other change in corporate control.
How Secure Is the Information About Me?
- We work to maintain reasonable and appropriate standards to safeguard your Personal Information including the usage of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input during transmission to our servers.
How Do I Keep my Information Accurate?
SkySaver relies on its customers to update or correct their online profiles and to contact us with changes in Personal Information whenever necessary by one of the following means:
- Follow the unsubscribe link or Update Your Email Preferences link on any promotional email received from SkySaver
- Send an email to us firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll-free at 855-759-7283
Unless otherwise required by law or for legitimate business purposes, we will make good-faith efforts to correct or delete such data at your request when you notify us of an error or change in your Personal Information. To prevent unauthorized changes to someone’s Personal Information, we may ask individual customers to positively identify themselves before processing such requests.
We reserve the right to charge a small fee to process any request to update, correct or delete Personal Information. We also may decline to process requests that require a disproportionate technical effort, jeopardize the privacy of others, or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup tapes).
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions